There are a number of managerial factors that are vital in managing and leading. Becoming a better manager or leader is directly connected to how well you can master them. The Effective Manager's Toolbox is a suite of online modules designed to give managers a head start on managing issues correctly and professionally with less stress and fewer negative organizational circumstances. The modules offer learners an explanation of the managerial mindset that all managers and leaders must adopt to succeed.
After careful consideration of the relevant and reference managerial and leadership factors, including such topics as dealing with direct reports, solving problems, planning and budgeting, handling conflict, and others, learners are given a series of video-based scenarios and asked to consider how they would handle the challenges presented for the most optimal results.
Upon completion, learners are given a summary of what they've learned for quick reference while at work.
- Inhabit the managerial mindset
- Understand what employees want from their jobs
- Understand how managers lead
- Recognize the components of a manager's job including enforcing policies and procedures, controlling expenses, dealing with subordinates and superiors, planning and budgeting, recruiting and developing talent, and solving problems
- Implement the qualities that make an effective leader
- Address real-world managerial problems in customer service, cost budgeting, cost cutting, and vendor relations
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.