In Module 2, the single customer view is introduced as it relates to cultivating leads. The module then covers customer relationship management and email marketing, with emphasis on multi-touch campaigns and lead scoring. Loyalty programs are discussed and methods for measuring their effectiveness. Finally, learners will combine this knowledge with business concepts in order to better inform marketing decisions for their firm.
- Define marketing automation and explain its value.
- Define key terms used in marketing automation.
- Explain the key components of marketing automation.
- Define the buying cycle and the online marketing funnel.
- Explain the aspects of prospect intent in a buying cycle (AIDA).
- Identify the key considerations in developing a content strategy.
- Name the major marketing channels.
- Define and explain what customer value is.
- Define and discuss the advantages of a single customer view.
- Describe the functions of a CRM system and an email marketing system.
- Discuss the types of data that are useful in lead capture.
- Explain the use of dynamic content.
- Explain the use of explicit and implicit data in lead nurturing.
- Articulate the value of lead scoring.
- Define strategies for building customer loyalty.
- Describe different methods of marketing automation measurement and control.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, PMI-PBA, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK®Guide) — Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.