When using data analysis to improve organizational performance, it's vital to employ the tools that bring the data to life and keep people engaged in the process. Organizations in both the public and private sectors often use tools and frameworks to deliver the data, and the information the data might suggest, to its staff. This intermediate-level course will explain some of these measures and tools, describe some specific measurements, and explain the relationship between assessment and strategy. Summarizing the data with the correct tool can be the gating factor to reaching staff and effecting changes that spur performance improvement.
- Explain how performance measures are used in different settings
- Differentiate among various organizational performance measurements
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of KPIs
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a Net Promoter Score
- Explain the relationship between performance assessment and organizational tactics and strategy
- Assess the validity of performance measures for an organization based on a brief case study
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK®Guide) — Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.