SMM Chapter 5: Strategic Use of Social Media and Strategy Planning; Chapter 14 Case Study
After reading this chapter, students should be able to
- Learn about the core elements of strategic social media marketing.
- Understand that strategic social media marketing has to take a “value driving” perspective.
- Consider the risk side of social media marketing and ensure strategy planning factors in potential risks/downsides.
- Describe the main decisions that should be made when developing or adjusting a social media strategy for a brand or company.
- Know the elements to consider when writing a social media marketing strategy.